Saturday 14 January 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Forty Four

We got up early again today.

Because Niamh had to teach toe dance early this morning. At our big community building. 

Her friend could not teach today. 

Because somebody went all the the way to heaven last night. Oh dear. That is sad. 

I do not know them. 

Craig went to his old friends breakfast today. He had to take the silver little car. 

Because of the way too cold. 

I stayed here to guard Zita and Emmet and our house. Good for me. 

Everybody at breakfast saw my picture. After I went to the make me beautiful store. They said I was beautiful. That is true. 

Zita talked to Auntie Eileen this morning. For a long time. She still lives in way far away Ireland. With all the cousins. Ha. 

Zita and I waited until lunchtime before we went for our nice walk. Because of the too cold. 

I had to wear my green keep my feet dry boots. 

Because of all the nasty salt on the street. Oh dear.

Mister Tom got new programs for us. Lots more all about the nice church man detective. That is nice.

We watched him last night. On the television. Until we were all too tired. 

Our nice all empty canal is all frozen as hard as can be. So there were lots of people skating on the icey canal. 

Craig saw them. Even in the way too cold.

BloggerImage

Niamh did not get home until way way late last night. 

Because all the dance a lot friends went out to have a party with Miss Taran. 

Before she goes to way way far away Australia. 

Niamh is going to Miss Taran's house for a nice dinner tonight. That is nice.

In the afternoon Emmet went in the black go fast car. With Zita. To practice drive the car again. 

After our lunch Craig just watched a program about old old houses. In way far away. I helped him. 

I had a little nap on the very comfy blanket. In the den. Ha. The program was not so interesting. 

I had a quiet nice day. 

Tonight maybe we will watch more of the nice detective. He has his own church. In way far away England. 

He does not have a nice dog. Oh well. Too bad for him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment