Tuesday 17 January 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Forty Seven

It was a get up early day today.

Zita and I took my friend Niamh to her very early in the morning job. At the giant centre building. 

It was still almost dark when we got there. That is too early. 

Craig was still all asleep when we got home. Ha. Good for him. 

I had to stay with him on the big comfy bed. Until he was a wide awake.

It was even after Zita went to the way too small office.

Then he got up.

I had to keep him company or maybe he might forget to get up and play catch the ball with me. 

He had only pretend coffee. And not so toasty toasts. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

We played catch the ball. It is not very cold this morning.

Then I had a nice nap.

Last night the giant machines came to my street. Because of all the too slippy sidewalks.

There was even a giant ice chopping up machine. The machines are way too noisy. I was very upset.

All my family came to my watching window to help me chase them all away. From my house. That is good. 

When there are lots of noisy machines it is nice to have helpers. 

We watched a program last night all about an old very nice Queen. 

When everybody had very houses. And very big horses. And big hats. Ha. They had silly hats. 

It was all about when she was not old at all. Ha. 

She had a dog. That is good. It was not a very big dog. Oh well.

Niamh came home for a tasty lunch. And to read new stories for her nice university class.

Then she went back for her after lunchtime job. 

After lunchtime Craig and I looked out the watching window. 

To see all the cars who do not stop. And then they honk their horns at everything. Too bad for them. 

Then I had a nice nap. On the big comfy bed. 

Today is Emmet's stay until late at his other university day. 

Craig will drive him. Because of the icy rain.

To night Zita went out to dinner with my friend's ZoĆ«'s mother Miss Bethany. 

Zita had to wear her special do not slip on the ice boots. Because of the too much icy rain. 

Emmet and Craig went to Mister Kettleman's bagel store when they came home from the other university.

They brought lots of bagels home for our tasty dinner. I got bagel bits. Ha. That is good. 

Craig just watched the hockey game. He cannot watch the detectives if Zita is not here. It is known.

I had a nap. 

I could not have a nap on my comfy bed. Zita took it all away. 

Because maybe I chewed on it. And I got in big trouble. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment