Sunday 29 January 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty Nine

It was the Sunday have a nice sleep in day. 

Zita and I did not have a very big sleep in. We went for a long nice walk.

Because is was all sunny and only a little bit cold.

Craig was still fast asleep in the big comfy bed. When we were home. Ha. Too bad for him.

Then Zita went to the make you all tired and sore store. 

I guarded Craig on the comfy bed until he was all awake. Ha. Good for me.

Then we got up. Even before Zita got home. Ha. That is good.

We had the real pancakes for our tasty lunch. Not the pretend pancakes from France. Ha.

Pancakes are Niamh's favourite. And we had bacon too. 

Nothing fell on the floor.

Because I fell fast asleep last night and did not talk to Mister Saint Newton. Too bad for me. 

After lunchtime Zita and Niamh went out to practice drive the car. 

I stayed here to guard Craig and Emmet. 

Craig had to read a lot for our nice Queen. Even on sleep in Sunday. Oh well.

And Emmet is very busy talking like an old Scotsman and writing his new very big story. 

It is all about the poor soldiers in the war nobody wanted and all their beer. 

Sometimes we have beer in the refrigerator. 

But only for when when it is way too hot outside. Or Mister Paul is here. 

It is not even a bit hot today. 

So you have to drink only the way too old Scotsmen's whiskey. 

To make you cosy warm. Zita told me. Ha. Good for us. 

Zita and I pushed more too much snow all away. From my side yard. 

So all our catching balls do not get lost. Ha.

Then Zita and doctor Susan went out to have some too much coffee and talk. Ha. 

Last night we watched the nice detective with the little baby and the not very big dog. 

They took the dog with them when they went on a nice vacation. That is good. 

He could not just stay at home. 

Because he is not big enough to guard the house all by himself. Ha. I guard the house all by myself. Ha. 

Because I am not so small. 

Miss Rima came to my house this afternoon. To visit. 

Then Niamh and Miss Rima and Lee and Cara and even me went for a nice before our dinnertime walk. 

It was not so sunny then. Oh well.

We had tasty chicken for our dinner. I like that. I always get bits of tasty chicken. 

If I am a very big helper. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment