Tuesday 24 January 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty Four

We got up just a little bit early this morning.

It is a get up very early in the morning day for Niamh.

And Zita had to go visit doctor Don the nice dentist. Up on the busy street.

When we had our toasts it started to snow. Winter did not forget us at all. It was all windy hard snow today. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

Then Zita went downtown to the way too small office. 

Craig and I did not play catch the ball so much today.

Because of the windy snow. When I came in the house I was all covered up with icy snow. 

I had to stay in the kitchen. Craig kept me company. So I had a nice nap.

After her very early in the morning job Niamh is going to her old dance a lot school. 

To help one of her students. From our giant centre building. 

The lady wants to go to that school. Just like Niamh did. Ha.

Today is Emmet's learn how to talk like a long time ago Scotsman class. 

Last night he was learning all the rules. He said they are silly rules. 

That is why nobody can talk like a long time ago Scotsman any more. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

Craig is reading for our nice Queen this afternoon. In the den. 

We had a toasty croissant for our lunch. With lots of butter. Ha. That is good.

Then he took Emmet to his other university. In the windy snow. Oh well.

I stayed here and guarded the house until Zita came home. I got a peanut butter treat.

We watched old churchman detective last night. It is not a scary program. That is good. 

We had more popcorn. That is good too. 

Last night before I went to bed I checked all the rooms in my house.

Because I have my own special orange toy back. 

I need to have it to check all the rooms. It is known. 

Zita came with me. Ha. That is right. 





No comments:

Post a Comment